Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Well I can't believe that December has come and gone so fast, and now we are already in the new year! Well sense I have not blogged in quite some time I will Catch you up on the Holiday fun that we had this year!


This year was mine and Jared's first Christmas together as a married couple! It was really fun to celebrate the whole entire Holidays together! This Christmas my sister Kami and her family came to visit during Christmas. They got here the Monday before Christmas and they just left back to warm Arizona today (I wish I could have went with them!). But when my Sister, Ryan, Kade, and Kamryn got here we did alot of hanging out cuz I never get to see them. I didn't have to work hardly at all the first week that they were here so I had loads of fun playing with my neice and nephew and catching up with Kami and Ryan.

On Christmas Eve I had to work in the morning and after that Jared and I stopped by my parents house before going to celebrate Christmas Eve with Jareds family. When we went to Jareds we had a great big yummy dinner, played games, opened presents, they even had a little dance party oh and we even had a fun gingerbread house contest. We drew names for his family, but we ended up just getting everyone a little something. After the long night of staying up late and opening presents we went and slept over at my Parents and opened presents in the morning! I have to say I had a great Christmas! Here are some pictures I remembered to take. I didn't get any of us opening gifts at my parents.




And now I can't believe that is already 2010 but I think I am ready for it. I have never really made any resolutions.... so this is the year, and I am pretty excited for what I have in store for this new year. Here are some of my resolutions I hope I can stick to all year long.


-Blogging Everyday for the whole year! (something me and Kami are doing together!)
-Getting in Shape/Eating better
-Running a 5k (hopefully with my mom and sister!)
-Making Dinner more often
-Finish my moms recipe book that I probably started 5 yrs ago!
-Start going to Church
-Being a better Scrapbooker

Those are all I can think of now and I seriously hope I can stick to them! I think now that I have told everyone what I want to do I will be more determined to complete my new goals! Here we go 2010!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment