I haven't got to watch the last couple of episodes of the biggest loser but tonight I didn't have to work at JCP so I finally got to watch and get caught up! Well all I can say is I hate the red team! I think if you go on that show you go there to lose weight not just play the game when you get immunity. So many people wish they could have the chance to go on that show, and they are sitting there wasting Bob and Jillians time because they don't want to work as hard so they can have bigger numbers next the next week. She is such a liar and I love that Jillian called her out, she addmitted to doing it the first time they got immunity so why is she saying she did everything she could last week and only lost a pound and this week she lost like 11 or something whatever! I hope they go home real soon, and I was also mad that they gave the Green team the 2lb dissadvantage, they aren't too big to being with and haven't been pulling great numbers. but whatver KARMA comes back around and I think they will be in troble next week! (at least I hope so!) But my favorite team the Grey team did so good this week Hopefully more good things will come for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment