skip to main |
skip to sidebar
a little glimps
Today was a pretty good day. I worked some and when both me and Jared were off my parent's took us to Texas Roadhouse! It was super yummy I had so much food I am still stuffed! I love their rolls I had about 3 haha they are just so dang good. So I'm glad that I got to have a little fun today and get things off my mind! Now I am off to studying the bones for my Human Anatomy class! (even though I will be wishing I could go to the midnight movie instead of being at home!) Here is just a little look at what I am studying for its so much my head might explode but I really do like learning about this stuff! I just hope I can remember it all!


Yummy. I have never been to there! I want to go though. It's tough to memorize all the bones, but I am sure you will do fine. I had to do that too!
ReplyDeleteI love Texas Roadhouse! I have never been to the one in Logan I have only been to the ones in Idaho but they are all so good! And a hope you got in some good study time that looks like a lot of hard stuff! Good luck with school and work!
ReplyDelete