Monday, January 18, 2010

Overwhelmed

I feel so overwhelmed with everything lately that I have just been in such a terrible mood! I am really ornery and the littlest things are just driving me crazy! I know that as soon as I can get into a steady routine every day then I will feel alot better but I am always worried about something from bills to school and even being married its all so new to me that sometimes I wonder if I can make it through the day without crying. I know that we are doing just fine and things will come together and what happens is what is supposed to happen but I hate feeling like this. I hope things will get better I feel like after this week hopefully I will be used to juggling school, work, homework, and Jared. I feel so bad because he does it all the time and he isn't rude or in a bad mood. He is so understanding and nice and just reassures me that it will be ok! I am so grateful for him I couldn't ask for anyone better! Hopefully I will be back to my normal self soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment