I am so excited the BIGGEST LOSER is back for the 9th season I believe. It is one of my favorite shows. It is so cool to watch these people transform into such healthier human beings it is truly amazing. I love this show so much I get so attached to some of the contestants on the shows I end up crying when they do... but what can I say I love this show! Last season Rabecca was my favorite person on the show. She didn't end up winning the whole thing but she did win out of the ones who got sent home. She is so pretty now she is amazing she just needs to find a new boyfriend. (If you didn't know she was dating Danny from season 7 and he was on 8 again blah he is ugly!) Well hopefully I can find my favorite person on this new season I am sure I will and I will let you know who when I decide who I like best and I will definatly keep you updated haha!
November 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment