Friday, January 22, 2010

Counting my blessings

Well I have never thought of this as a blessing but I got told today after measuring a lady for a bra fit today, "At least you can count your blessings!" I have always been pretty well endowed and so have all of my sisters, so I never really thought about not having anything to fill out a bra. Well to start with the story I went in the dressing room and measured her, I did it twice to make sure, she watched the numbers on the measuring tape and she just laughed and I didn't quite know what to say. She pretty much has nothing and she said even in an A cup she has room to slide her hand in between her bra and where her boob actually is. I felt so bad she was so nice and so cute but she just kept saying I cant believe I am wearing this size... and I didn't know what to say, She probably could have fit very well in a kids bra but I wasn 't going to say that and humiliate her... I felt so bad... But I ended up finding her a nice push up bra with extra padding and she loved it I am glad I could help her but I still felt bad. So I am counting my blessings of having a decent sized rack haha! I have alot more to be thankful for but today after my experience at work BOOBS are what I am thankful for today!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I guess I never thought of big boobs as a blessing! That stinks for her but I am glad you were able to help her out.

    ReplyDelete