Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

Today has been a pretty boring Sunday. I had to work all day of course so I am totally pooped out today so I haven't done anything but lay around sence I have gotton off of work. But today Jared's dad got back home from visiting in Mexico. I didn't get to go see him cuz Jared was already over at his parents before I had got off work, but hopefully his Dad feels alot better about what has happened, finally getting some closure and I am sure he enjoyed the trip with his family. Other than that nothing new or exciting has happened but I start school tomorrow so I am sure I will have a story or two to tell tomorrow, but I'll let you know how that goes wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on yoru first day back at school. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with school! I start next week and I am not excited! But it looks like you keep yourself busy! Sunday is always a good day to be lazy and not do much! I also like that you blog each day I should do that! Well good luck at school!

    ReplyDelete