Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jareds New Toy

Today has been a pretty good day. I didn't have to work so I took down all the Christmas decorations and cleaned up the house. Jared had to work all day but he couldn't waite until he got off because he was going to pick up his new toy! Jared's new toy is a guitar. He has been bugging me and telling everyone that that is what he wanted for Christmas. I guess being the mean wife that I am I said um... No! I told him I didn't think it would last and then it would just be a waist of money cuz they are pretty expensive. So after I told him no, I guess he turned to the next person who would get him a guitar and that was his Mom! So of course for Christmas that is exactly what Jared received from his mom. Well the one that his mom bought him was a kit type thing from Hastings and Jared had been looking around and found one at KSM that he really wanted and it was cheaper, and better quality of course! To make a long story short he traded the guitars and now today he can finally start learning to play the guitar! I hope that he really sticks to it and will learn to play because his Mom told me today that I better make sure he practices because she wants him to play for her! So I am here to bug him everyday to practice! (Maybe I will try and teach myself a few songs). You could tell he was really excited and happy to finally get a guitar and start learning something new!

Here are some pictures of my cute Hubby with his brand new Guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment