Thursday, January 7, 2010

Texas or Alabama?

Who is going to win the big football game? I don't really care but Jared and my Dad do, so my parents invited us over tonight to watch the game, have some great home made pizza, and play cards. It has been a fun night,other than I lost in Phase 10. But its ok because Jared and I even got some of the Mario game in on the Wii in for the day! But as for the game, my Dad wants Texas to win and Jared is undecided or he just isn't telling me who he really wants to win. Right now the score is Texas 6 Alabama 24, in the third quarter so maybe Texas can pull through and get a win for the night! But I love coming up to my parents and hanging out and even not having to worry about whats for dinner and eating some of my favorite foods my mom makes. Sometimes I don't get up here enough during the week, it feels like but I really do miss my parents a lot! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad your the best Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment