skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TGIF
I am so glad that it is FRIDAY today. I only have 2 classes today and they are both early in the morning so I pretty much got done with all my actual homework that is due for next week. There are just 2 problems in math that I need Jared's help on. I hate math and I am only in basic Algebra and I can't believe I don't know how to do some of this stuff its kind of embarrassing. But in my defense they are fractions and I have never done well with fractions! But now that everything else is done I can just read and study the rest of the week instead of worrying about everything else that needs to be done. But I am sure hoping to do something fun this weekend because I feel just a little overwhelmed with my new schedule of 2 jobs and school so I need some time to have a little fun and get out of the house. I am hoping Jared will take me to a good movie and out to eat. Just go on a little date because I haven't seen a whole lot of him this week because were so busy with school and work that we are on pretty much opposite schedules. Let me know of any good movies you think I would like I haven't been to a movie sense The Blindside so I have alot of options!
No comments:
Post a Comment