Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Recepie

Well today for dinner I decided to make something because I need to cook more often so I decided to make this easy green bean cassarole that is off the back of a frenches fried onions can. It is pretty good if you like green beans! I have had it once at a christmas party that I went to this year so I decided to try it myself. Its super fast but I think I used a too much of the fried onions. Here is a picture of what it looks like.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! We try to make dinner as much as possible but I always run out of ideas! I think i will try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Lasagna for the first time last night...I was rushed cuz I had to get to work. It totally sucked! I am going to have to try again! Your casserole looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I know I hate when you try and make something new and it then it just sucks! Then after that I hate making something new cuz I don't wanna mess up! Let me know if you want the recepie I think there are probably some better ones on the internet if you just search it, because the one my friend used she had soy sauce and some other ingrediants in it.

    ReplyDelete