Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I hate being here!

Well right now I am sitting up on campus. I got here at like 4:30 and I am still here. That is amazing because I HATE being up here and especially when I don't have to be up here. haha I sound so rude but its true i don't like it it is cold, you have to walk forever to get to where you need to be, the people are annoying and classes are usually something i have to get through each day. But I'm proud of myslef, I did study for the first hour and a half and now I just cant do it anymore. Jared is helping people in a tutor lab for Accounting so I am stuck here until he is done so finally I cut the cord on stuyding and decided it was a good time for me to get my blogging done for the day. Well today has been pretty good I had to give my first speech for my public speaking class and it was ok. I wish I could record myself and listen I hate that my voice shakes and I probably turn all red when I stand up and talk in front of people cuz I am not that nervous but I was definalty uncomfortable giving my speech. I did reach the 2 minute mark and so I think I did ok I just hope it made sence.
Well I am so glad Wednesday is almost over and its just one day closer to the weekend. Lately I am always always looking forward to the weekend but hey I love having some time to do what I want instead of studying all the time and its a good excuse for me to be lazy which I use the excuse too often but hey I love relaxing! Well sorry about the rambling post but I didn't have much to say as usual....

No comments:

Post a Comment