skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What to say?
I don't really have anything to say in my blog today. I had a pretty boring day, and didn't do a whole lot all I really did was just study, clean up the house a little and went to work. I am very annoyed today though because for some reason my computer won't connect to the internet so I have been trying to figure that out for the past two days. It is so annoying espcially now that I need it for school and I can't figure it out, so I am always trying to get Jareds when Jared isn't busy with it doing his homework. I hate computers and technology when I know nothing about it! But I don't have much else to say... my life is pretty boring and I feel like I will have many more blog enteries like this....
I know, sometimes I am just trying to find something to blog about. That's why like yesterday's post. I stole the idea from someone else. Feel free to steel any ideas from mine!LOL! If you ever try a new recipe or something you could post it with a pic and let me know if it's good because I just cook the same thing over, and over!
ReplyDeletehaha yeah I feel the same way. I just haven't done any cooking or really anything this week cuz I have been so busy that I really have nothing to say but thanks for the advice and I probably will be stealing alot of Ideas from you!
ReplyDelete