Today has been such a long and hectic day. I had to work all day and then staying up with my New Years resolutions I decided to make some dinner. I made Mexican Casserole tonight it is one of mine and Jareds favorite I got from my Mom. After that we had to go see Jareds Family. Jared's Aunt who lives in Mexico passed away today. So it was kind of a sad visit, and we were trying to figure out the best option to get a lot of Jareds Dad's family back to Mexico. We didn't stay to long to find out what they decided to do but hopefully everything will work out and Jareds dad will be able to go see his Sister one last time.
But on a lighter note I am getting a little anxious about school I still have a few things to do before schools starts next Monday, and I hope I can still keep up with working both jobs and studying... we will see how it goes, and hopefully today isn't a sign of the week to come so I can have one more week before all I do is work, school, and sleep!
November 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment