Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pregnancy Pact

I watched a thing about this on TV a while ago where these girls all from the same high school decided to all get pregnant around the same time. It was very interesting and I always wondered WHY? Well the other day I was watching a movie on Lifetime and the preview The PregnancyPact came on. I couldn't believe that they decided to make it into to a movie. I was so curious to see it so tonight I finally got to watch it. Of course it was a little cheesy and the actors weren't the best but still I found it interesting I just still wonder why 18 girls would all want to get pregnant the same year and none of them were over 16 years old CRAZY! I am 21 and I still don't think I am mature enough for a little one myself. I thought the movie was interesting it does show actuall footage from what was shown on TV prior to the movie, so if you ever have an hour or so to kill maybe flip it on Lifetime and watch it.

2 comments:

  1. I watched a little of that show! That was so crazy! It just shocked me with all the drinking and smoking that they did while pregnant! It just shows that they do not understand! I feel the same also I have been married two and a half years I am almost 21 and I just don't think I am ready for my own I would love one someday but they just need so much and those girls just clearly have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my patients told me about it so I had Ryan record it. I am going home to watch it!

    ReplyDelete