Today was another long long day at school, and right after 8 hours of being up on campus I had to work at JCP, so I am just getting home for the day and if feels so good to be home I am just so tired, I haven't been able to sleep very good latly so I am just so tired. But I am so sick of rude people that come into the places I work. I am sick of getting treated like I am nothing and I know nothing... HELLO I work there I know what I am talking about and just because I work at a fast food resturant doesn't give you any reason to think you are better than me. I wish I could just tell them how I feel, but I wouldn't have a job. I know some people are probably thinking well your in the customer service area thats what you do. Yes I know I am happy to help people who aren't rude or treating me like crap. I just had an experance today that just made me so mad, This lady asked about bed skirts, we don't have any in our store only if you buy them in a set with everything else that goes on a bed. I told the lady and she just started complaining and telling me how she couldn't believe we didn't sell them blah blah blah and just being a really big BI*** but I still decided to offer her help and I asked her if she wanted to look in the catalog, the are sold separate there. As we were looking she kept saying no no no thats not what I want she was so picky and unpatient. Finally I found something that she liked and as I was getting all her information she says to me "Could You hurry I have somewhere to be" I wanted to say ok you can leave I don't really care, it took all of five minutes to get all her information and she was complaining... eh I hate when people don't think of anyone but themselves. It was bothering me all night at work but now that I got that off my chest (and after telling many people at JCP) I am good, just another day at work I guess?
Oh my gosh I so know how you feel! I am the manager at Trade Secret in the mall I get the meanest people! I know I am also in retail and it is our job to make the customer happy but some people have no respect and call me names and tell me I am stupid when I do my job! I know I do my job right because I have been there for years but people are just rude! I also have a few things I would love to say to those customers but just think you are better than them by being nice! Sorry I could go on and on with so many stories but I totally understand you are right and they are wrong! Try to have a better day at work!
ReplyDelete