Monday, January 11, 2010

It's only Monday?

Well today has been a super long day for me. I had to go to school and be in class at 8:30, which wasn't too bad cuz I am used to working at 7 so getting up was easy. After going to my first two classes, I started walking to my final class of the day and I am so worried about finding the room that I didn't look to make sure what time my class started. So I finally walk through the whole bottom floor and finally find my classroom I walk in find an empty seat and take out my stuff. Then the teacher put up his powerpoint. I read the heading and I was like um.... it said something about History... I am NOT taking history this semester haha. So i hurry put my stuff away and walk out. How embarrassing is that and everyone probably knew because the class I was supposed to go to was right after the one so they probably saw me when they walked out?! Sometimes I am so dumb! I already have lots of studying to do and I am already stressing out alittle about school but hopefully I can get back into school mode and do good! We will see how it goes. I am just so ready for the weekend already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment