The Cute outfit he got me!
Well exactly a week from my Birthday it was my cute niece Betzahi's Birthday. She turned eight years old this year and we are so happy she chose to get baptized and Saturday was a very speacial day for her. She got baptized at the Logan Tabernacle and following her baptism she had a party at the church house. She has so many friends and she is such a cute little girl. There were so many funny events at her birthday party we all had such a good time. Jared and I gave her a Shirt and a Beading kit. But she was so excited for her shirt because she got a movie ticket from her aunt and uncle; Jessica and Ceasar. The movie ticket was too New Moon and she got to go to the movie that night with Me and Jared, Jessica and Ceasar, and Kim. I have a picture and you will see why she was so excited for her shirt! Here are some other pictures of the birthday girl and her fun party!
Other then those couple of events me and Jared have just been keeping busy with school and work. He is almost done with this semester and I am excited he will finally be getting a break from school! We are excited for the holidays and once I am done decorating for christmas I'll post some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment