Saturday, January 9, 2010

Go Tasia!


Well today was a pretty good day I got almost everything done around the house this morning so the rest of the day I could use to just relax. So I went to lunch with my family and Tasia told me that she had a basketball game tonight. So me and Jared decided to go watch Tasia play. She told me that her game started at 5:30 but it really started at 5:00 so of course we didn't see too much of the game, probably the last quarter is all we saw. Tasia is a really good player though. I like watching her play sports probably cuz I miss playing them myself. Her team didn't win but it was only their first game so I am sure they will get better! Here are a few pictures of her in action!

After Tasia's game Jared and I decided to go up to my parent's and watch a little football. Then we played a game my Mom got for Christmas called Racko. It was pretty fun, Jared won and I totally lost but I can't wait to play again so I can beat everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment