Wednesday, January 6, 2010

hmm....

Well I think that this blogging thing is getting harder everyday. especially when my life pretty much consists of the same thing over and over again everyday, so sorry about the blah blah boring of my blog. So I guess that I will just tell you about my day I had to work at JCP today and then me and Jared are trying to figure out car insurance so that has pretty much been the last two days of my life haha.... but I think were getting there. Being grown up isn't all that fun sometimes! I also finally got my books for school that starts on Monday(I am such a procrastinator). I am getting a little nervous I hope that I can pull off working both jobs and school but we will see how it goes. The classes that I have this semester are; Public Speaking, Math 900, and Human Anatomy. I am a little nervous for the Human Anatomy but also excited that was probably one of my favorite classes in high school, but the teacher is super hard so hopefully I can pull a good grade out of that class. Other than those two events today it has pretty much been just another day to get through the week. Hopefully something more exciting will happen to me this week that is actually worth blogging about!

No comments:

Post a Comment