I am so ready for the little change thats going on in my life. Today was my last day in Pricing and Signing at JCP. It is such a relief to be done with that job. It seemed like more and more drama came everyday with that job. So now I will be working at JCP at nights probably 2 or 3 times a week. As for McDonalds, I am hoping to work around 35 hours a week. I will be working there mostly in the day time so I am excited for the little change because I think it will make me a little more happy and alot less grumpy throughout the week.
I have decided though that I really am excited to go back to school. Just from taking one Semester off and working all the time has really gotten to me. And I would never want to stay in the jobs I have now forever so it really is a good change for me!( no matter how much I hate being up on campus and walking in the feezing cold weather with snow blowing in your face haha! I could go on forever!) So hopefully I can keep the excitment I have now throughout the semester and stay on top of things! But before school starts Monday I am hoping to get all the things done around the house that need to get done so I don't already stress myself out. So I am so glad I have tomorrow off of both jobs so I can get everything done and out of the way so I can start out the week with a new fun change that hoepfully won't put too much on my plate!
November 2016
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment