Friday, April 30, 2010

Crazy Weather

Jared and I are just getting home from my parents house and the weather is absolutly crazy! The wind is blowing hard, its raining/snowing and to top it all off it is FREEZING it is May and oh my gosh if feels like we are back in winter the past few days eh annoying! Jared and I went up to my parents to watch the Jazz game my Dad was working late and so my Mom Jared and I had a good time watching the game! It was really good and a close game I am so glad they won GO JAZZ I wish I could go to a game but now tickets are way too much haha! I also got to play with Harley while I was up there he is such a cute and BIG dog. He is getting so big so fast! He gets really roudy sometimes but he is SO CUTE everytime I see him it makes me want to get him a girl friend more and more! I am always on the lookout but if anyof you ever see a good deal on a great dane female make sure you let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment