Friday, April 9, 2010

So Tired

I have been so tired today I have no idea why, maybe waking up at six in the morning didn't help but I feel asleep at like 9:30 and then realized I hadn't blogged. I couldn't sleep anymore until I have gotton it out of the way I have done it for about 4 months now everyday I can't quit now! haha I did have a pretty good day Jared and I did a little shopping and I finally found some cute shirts so I was pretty happy! I am looking forward to tomorrow I get to watch Harley and I dont have to work until night time! I hope the weather is good, I keep saying that because the day it is supposed to be best is Sunday and I work ALL day Sunday so I won't get to enjoy it I need some Sunshine Well I am ready to go back to bed now! GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment