I have nothing much to blog about today besides work and I am so annoyed with working.... although it will never end, I am just glad it keeps me motivated to keep going to school. As I have said before I could never do either of these jobs for the rest of my life... It is so
exhausting, frustrating, and people are just rude and stupid in the fast food business
haha! I know I am the one who chose to work there, so I shouldn't be
complaning but today I was getting so annoyed with work and the customers that came. People kept making up the names of stuff that they wanted like some lady today asked what our "Scrambler" had in it..... um there is no such thing and I tell her and her comment was "well it is right here on your menu board and it has eggs in it.." Its like really I am glad you decided to make up your own name for our food and expect me to know what your talking about... all day people were being so dumb about things, like ordering
jr. bacon cheese burgers... hello that is
Wendys and
Vente Coffee... hello go to
starbucks how am I supposed to know what size that is....? I guess it must have been the weather making people crazy because it is crazy how much it snowed. At least it is mostly gone now! Well I thought I would just share with you how may day was at work, I was so glad to finally be home after a LONG nine hour shift.
Haha Ash you are funny! This made me laugh, I guess I know from experience how customers at McDonalds can be! Your such a hard worker, keep it up.
ReplyDelete