Saturday, April 17, 2010

I officially have Spring Fever!

Today was such a BEAUTIFUL day! I woke up got some cleaning done early in the morning and then I was off to my parents house because I hadn't seen them in an entire week. Right when Jared and I got up there they were going to Tasia and Daion's soccer games. I didn't know that they had a soccer games today or I would have taken some pictures of them! But the weather was so nice it was supposed to be about 72 today, I never did see what the actual temperature ended up being but it was warm. I even got a little tan on my arms for being out there a couple hours! So now that that has happened to me I officially have spring fever! I can't wait for it to be warm everyday and wake up to sun shine and birds singing! Tomorrow is supposed to be an even better day so I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment