Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday gone already

Today was a pretty uneventful day it was a day full of work and that is pretty much it. We did go see Jareds sister Jessica and her little girl, which was fun she is getting so big and almost walking! She turns 1 on the 28 so I am excited to celebrate her birthday with her! Jared also had to run to Wal-mart to see when he worked tomorrow and I ended up buying way to many things that I probably shouldn't eat, but I did anyways I bought brownie mix and had turtle brownies they are so yummy! I am sad that I had to miss the nice weather working all day so tomorrow I only work until three so I am excited to enjoy the weather and go see my parents but this weekend has gone by way to fast but only one more week of school then finals!! Yeah I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment