Today while in my speech class a guy gave a speech on
pessimist and
optimists. Well I have decided and you all can probably tell from my blog that I am a huge
PESSIMIST! I am always complaining about everything and usually just thinking about everything that I don't want to do or things that aren't
going the way I want it to go. So today I decided to take his speech to heart! He was saying how being happy and being
positive in your life is so much better and you live longer! So I just think I need to be a little more positive in my life take things as the come, especially school and work with a smile and just have a better attitude about everything! So today I have actually been a pretty happy girl. So I hope I can keep this attitude for a long time it makes everything so much better! I am so glad I got to here his speech today it made the rest of my day at school and work so much better! It might change when my parents get to go see my Sister and her Family on Friday... I really want to go see them, but of course I can't so that might make for a little downer but hopefully we can go out and see them soon! (That is something positive right?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment