Friday, April 16, 2010

Some of my favorites

Well I didn't know what to blog about today, so I thought I would talk about some of my FAVORITE TV shows and a little bit about them just in case you don't watch them maybe you will start after you read a little about them. There are shows that I absolutely have to watch weekly no matter how late it comes on TV, even if I have to work early in the morning. There are other TV shows I just watch when I have time to watch them but still are some of mine and Jareds favorites.

Intervention: Intervention is a reality TV series that is about people who have an addiction. They have done shows about every kind of addiction out there from drugs to gambling. It is sometimes hard for me to watch when they are actually doing the drugs I hate needles and that but the end of the episodes are what I look forward to the most. I love seeing them conquer addiction and have a better life!

Sixteen and Pregnant: I love this show I have watched it from the very begining and it has always been one of my favorites. It is about teenagers and their lives when they become pregnant during high school and major life decision from adoption to keeping the baby as a young teen. Although I like the first season 1o times better than this one (probably because I of Teen Mom) I have enjoyed watching this show Tuesday nights.

Parent Hood: I love this show! It is a new season that has just started and I love watching it. It is about a family who has grown and started their own families. Each of the families have their own struggles from a son who has Asbergers to a dad finding out he has a son after 4 years of not knowing. It is funny and dramatic at the same time which I love!

Keeping Up With the Kardashians: This reality tv show is about the Kardashian Family and I think that family is just so funny! I could never imagine living the way they do but it would be freaking awesome! I love Courtney she is my absolute FAV she tells you how it is now matter what and sticks up for what she believes in, she is also so CUTE which makes me like her even more! They are so dramatic it is what keeps me watching even if I have seen the episode before!

UFC: I am not exactly sure what the show is actually called but Jared watches this all the time so I have to watch it with him. As much as I tell him I hate it and would rather watch something else I guess deep down I like watching it! haha I don't like when they are fighting and they are bleeding all over each other but it is pretty interesting. It is a reality show where these guys try out and fight to become a UFC fighter it is pretty intense!

There are so many more but those are just a few of my favorites. Writing this down makes me feel like I watch WAY to much TV! Even though most of the shows are my favorites Jared will watch most of them with me so I know he secretly likes them too! (maybe its only because we have 1 TV) But we do love watching these TV shows together!

No comments:

Post a Comment