I am so glad that today is over. I had so many things to do today that I was really stressing myself out. I am so glad that today has came to a nice ending though. Today was filled with school and work. We are getting down to the last final weeks in school and so its getting pretty stressfull, also I am needing to register for next semester and decide what I am going to do in the summer. I hate thinking about it, because all I want is a break but I have fasfa money so I need to use it! But I did finally make an appointment with my advisor finally the first time in my college career haha but it is on friday and hopefully I will get everything all figured out! I am things are soon going to be over with school I am ready for all the summer fun! Here are pictures of the gel on my toes that I promised a couple days ago! I know I am such a bad procrastinator

Don't make fun of my feet I know! They aren't the best but I thought I did a good job doing it on myself sitting on my living room floor! I need people to practice on! I started picking at the one next to my pinky toe thats why it looks funny I want to redo that one!

Both feet! I can't wait to get good and buy color gel so it will be even more fun to do my toes! I am excited to have some time to finally practice to!
Don't make fun of my feet I know! They aren't the best but I thought I did a good job doing it on myself sitting on my living room floor! I need people to practice on! I started picking at the one next to my pinky toe thats why it looks funny I want to redo that one!
Both feet! I can't wait to get good and buy color gel so it will be even more fun to do my toes! I am excited to have some time to finally practice to!
When you come visit you can practice on my fingernails!
ReplyDeleteOk sounds good! I am going to go buy a hand at sally's today so I can start practicing on figernails!
ReplyDelete