Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today

I don't have much to blog about today. I had a pretty boring day of work and then grocery shopping which I hate doing. Everytime I get back from the store, I don't like anything I had just bought. I know I am terrible, but thats how it seems anyways. Jared and I also went up to my parents to see them because they leave to Arizona tomorrow. I wish I could go but School and Work always get in the way! I hope they have a great time and enjoy the sun! But I hope that the weather here is good so I don't get too mad at them for going with out me haha! I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday I am so ready for the weekend and ready for some nice weather. If it snows anymore here I think I might go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment