Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Something New!

Today has been a much better day than yesterday. I feel like I got alot of things accomplished and I even worked all day! After working early in the morning I can home and had a much needed nap this afternoon and I woke up to Jared telling me to wake up so we can go. We finally decided what gym we were getting passes to and we finally went and signed up. I am excited to start working out daily again. I just wish I had a couple girlfriends who went to that gym so I could do aerobics and zumba with them I am a little nervous to go alone! After signing up for the gym Jared and I ran a few errands and then I finally bought something I have been looking at for a really long time. Some of you may laugh but i really have been wanting to do this for a long time now. I bough a gel nail kit. I am going to teach myself how to do nails. I will have the help on my sister Bree and my kit came with a dvd. I am excited to learn how and so if there are any volunteers out there let me know I will need practice! I am excited to start something new that i haven't done before I am ready for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment