Today I got to celebrate Daions birthday with him, but also wished I could have went to my other nephew Kades Super Hero party! I hate that they are so far away so we can't always celebrate the special days together. But for Daions party we did go see How to Train Your Dragon. I thought it was pretty good, we did see it in 3D but there wasn't that many cool parts for it to really be worth seeing it in 3D. That is what I think anyways. I hope Kade had alot of fun at his party too it looks like he did from my sisters post about his 5th Birthday I want to go bounce and jump around in one of those bouncy things! It is crazy how old these little boys are getting!
I am kinda sad though that tomorrow is Easter and both Jared and I have to work all day long, but we are going to Jared's Parents house for dinner I am excited about that! I am so bad I kept meaning to go to the store and buying easter candy and little gifts to put in our cute easter baskets but I never did so there will be no fun surprises when we wake up in the morning... just some empty eggs! Sometimes I don't want to be all grown up!
November 2016
8 years ago
I was thinking the same thing....I wish I could get a basket full of surprises on easter morning! But it's fun doing that for Kade and Kamryn. Wish you could have been here too! Wish you were able to come visit with Mom and Dad this week.
ReplyDeleteI know I looked for tickets in June to come after you have keegan and but there already like 160 one way... I hope they go down so I can come out there!
ReplyDelete