Sunday, April 25, 2010

Procrastinating and new Ideas

I have been sitting on the floor in my bathroom for about twenty minutes working on my toes I only got one foot done but they look so much better than the first time, I think anyways and so that makes me really happy. I found some rine stone things I bought a LONG time ago and stuck a flower on my big toe I think it is pretty cute but when I am done with both feet tomorrow I will post a picture. I have yet to practice on anyone else besides my toes and a fake finger haha but I am just waiting to have a little more free time, I still haven't bought any color but am excited to start looking! Even though I should be studying and doing some homework because finals are close, I just have too much fun doing other things. I am such a slacker and need to get going on other things too like cleaning the house and doing some laundry and making other things. I wish there were more hours in the days you could do whatever you want! But a new fun thing I want to add to my TO DO list and I have been thinking about alot lately is to paint the laundry room in our house. Jared and I can't seem to compromise on a color for our room, so I want to add a little more Me and Fun to my house I think I am going to plan on doing that this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment