Our Easter Sunday has been pretty fun. I had to work until four and then we headed over to Jareds Parents. His family was all there we had some dinner that was really yummy, and then they had a little easter egg hunt for all the little girls... They got loads of candy and it was alot of fun to watch them find all the hidden eggs. Then we headed over to my parents house and had some more food. Some yummy soup and great dessert! I wish I would have done something fun for Easter and got stuff to fill our baskets full, but oh well.. there is always next year! I am kinda glad that I didn't get any candy in a way... now I don't have a reason to eat candy, cuz I didn't buy any easter candy haha! I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment