I have had such a wonderfull day off today. Even though the weather was crappy I still had a great day! I got to watch Tasia play soccer, then I went out to my friend Kasey's house and got to see the cutest puppies ever! Then Kasey and I went to lunch and could finally catch up with eachother! Then all week Jared has been so excited to watch the Mayweather and Mosley boxing fight that we went over to his parents house and watched the fights with his whole family! The fights aren't exactly what I love watching but it was fun being with his sisters and their cute kids. I don't see them enough anymore Jared and I are always too busy but It has been such a nice relaxing day and I wish I could have a whole week of those days to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment