Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day off

Today I had the whole day off. I haven't wanted to do much of anything and I keep putting off stuff until the last minute, like my math assignment that I still haven't done that is due in the morning. I hate when I am like this... I know I should just do it and get it over with, but I just keep putting it off, I am such a bad procrastinator. But on my day off I did get to watch cute little Harley again for a while and then my wonderfull hubby took me to dinner! I was happy when he called and asked if I wanted to go out! We need to go to the grocery store, all we have is top romen and chips in our cubboard and I didn't want either of those for dinner! I am glad that I have such a great man! Now I need to take his advice and start studying, instead of watching TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment