Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blog Update

So today I decided I would update and make my blog a little cuter. It was fun at first but now I am just frustrated! I cant get any of my pictures to fit even the same one I had before and it is really bothering me. I want to put some cute pictures of Jared and I from engagements and stuff but I cant get anything to work everything just turns out huge in the picture box. I even have the shrink to fit button selected but I can't seem to get any of my pictures to fit and I can't remember how I did it the first time. I also can't seem to find where I put the about me picture. I want to change it but I can't find where it is! I just need to take a break I have been looking at the computer too long. If you have any helpfull hints for me let me know I am not the greatest at the blogging set up stuff so I would appreciate the help. As for now I hope everyone likes the new layout I think its cute anyways!

1 comment:

  1. Call me sometime and I will try and help you. The new look is cute!

    ReplyDelete