Lately I have been in the weirdest moods it seems. One night I am super happy and the next minute everything is so annoying. It isn't to different from everyday emotions but I wish I could just always be happy and optimist like I was talking about in one of my previous posts. But what brings me to talk about my moods is that for some reason today I have just been a little sad and gloomy and tired, for no particular reason, but I could probably cry right now if someone asked me to. It may have something to do with the rainy weather tonight, I don't really know what it is but I am sure a little sunshine would definatly change my mood. I also think maybe it has something to do with school. It is getting close to being over but the stresses of finals are upon Jared and I, and seeing eachother is becoming a harder task. Hopefully this all passes as I dream tonight and I hope that tomorrow I will be in a much better mood when I wake up then I was all day today!
Hope your day is better tomorrow. Wish you were here. I know the "gloomy" feeling, it isn't fun!
ReplyDelete