Today after school I got to babysit Harley, my parents new Great Dane Puppy. He is so funny the first few days that they brought him home he was so calm and didn't do much but sleep. But now I think he is turning into a outgoing little puppy. He is so funny, he is scared of stairs he will not go up the stairs at my house and if you start going up without him he whimpers and just sits there staring at you. He played for along time with me today when I picked him up from my dad. He is such a cute little boy, and Harley makes me want a puppy even more... I guess it is time to find him a girl friend... haha. Here are some pictures of Harely at my house today!
November 2016
8 years ago
He's so cute! I love the last picture. The only other pictures I have seen of him our phone pictures and they are hard to see. I wish they were bringing him to AZ....and you toO!
ReplyDelete