Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blah

Blah.... that is exactly how I feel lately! I feel like there is nothing going on in my life except the same old thing day after day after day. I really need something new, a change anything but I am just so tired of the same thing everyday. I am so tired of it being work school work school and an hour or two with Jared everyday. I wish I could work when I wanted and go to school when I wanted. I know.... good luck right? I hope Jared and I can plan a Vacation for when school gets out because I am in much need of one so I won't be such a complainer all the time! Well that was my little rant for the day, I guess today has just been a long day of work, and I still have so much homework to do I can't go to bed. I guess that is what I get for procrastinating....

No comments:

Post a Comment