The past two days at work I have been in the
jewelry department. I am never scheduled there but someone has called in sick two days in a row, and they chose me to be in
jewelry. It is quite
stressful, and I always thought it was pretty boring (it is until closing time). There are so many things you have to be
careful with and remember but I thought it was pretty fun. I learned how to clean my ring, and I didn't even need help opening the cases today (yesterday was a different story!) It was fun working somewhere else besides my usual department, but I could never work in
jewelry all the time its too boring not enough people come to look at
jewelry! Other than that my day was pretty relaxing I didn't have to work this morning so I just lounged around the house, and did a few chores... I should have done more but I didn't feel like it. Oh well there is always tomorrow right?
No comments:
Post a Comment