Today has been the best day I have had in a long time. To start out I had a math test first thing in the morning, I felt it went pretty good and I am hoping I did as well as I feel I did. Then after class I had to rush to work. I had a pretty good day at work compaired to the last couple days, I have been pretty annoyed with work. It also helped that we had a little meeting the last hour of my shift so I got to sit down, and I got of 15 minutes early! That was so great but my day just kept getting better! I came home and my wonderful husband Jared, has boughten me flowers! I was so happy he hasn't done that in quite some time. I love them they are so beautiful and it made me so happy. Also some good news that happened today is our Internet was being weird and jared's computer wouldn't connect, and mine hasn't been connecting in forever, so he called Comcast and ended up getting it fixed and yes I am finally blogging on my own laptop and not his!! To make things even better, we got a better deal on our TV and Internet, which means we can keep the TV(it was getting a little expensive!) But to top the night off, Jared and I went up to my parents and played some wii, I had such a good day and I was in need of one so bad!
Here is a picture of the flowers Jared gave me today!

No comments:
Post a Comment