So today is my 80
th post.. weird it doesn't seem like I have blogged that much but I have it has been a little over three months sense this every day thing started happening and there were very few posts before that it has just gone by so fast! But today I had such a good day. I
finally got to catch up with one of my friends that
I haven't seen
sense before Christmas. It was so fun catching up with her and we got to eat at one of my new favorite
restaurants El
Toro. So i have had a pretty good day now only one more day until SPRING BREAK!! I am so excited a while week off of school I hope the weather will stay as nice as it has been I gotta get my butt in gear at start
workin out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment