Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Great Day!

Jared and I both had today off during the day so we had some fun just spending some time together! Here are some fun things we did today which were went and worked out at USU (not my favorite place but not very many people because of spring break) I was very excited to work out two days in a row, my legs are so soar but its nice to finally feel sore again haha! Then we both just went to some of the stores that we like to go to, but never have anytime, those stores were, Sugar and Spice, Sallys, Mall, Cal Ranch, Cache Honda Yamaha, Harley Davidson Store, and then we had lunch at one of our new favorite places at El Sol before I had to go to work at five! I had so much fun being with Jared all day! I need to have more days like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment