Saturday, March 6, 2010

Horoscopes

Don't go from the frying pan into the fire.
Leap into a cool body of water instead.
Well if you don't already know this about me, I love to read my horoscope ever sense I knew what they were I have loved to read it. I don't read it every single day of the week, but I do get it in at least once a week whether it be through a magazine or through the newspaper. I especially like to look at it when I have to make a big decision or if something is really bothering me. I think they can really give you something else to think about in certain situations. Well today I went to one of my favorite places to get my horoscope probably because it is where I first started reading my horoscopes online when I got my first e-mail address. I love reading my horoscope from yahoo.com because they give you a "quicky" of the day haha. It is just a short little quote or sentence for the day. I love it because it isn't a huge paragraph that you have to read a couple times before you understand what is said, it is short, simple, and to the point. So I have been thinking about this quote for a little bit and I decided to blog about it.
Don't go from the frying pan into the fire.
Leap into a cool body of water instead.
I am trying to figure out how this applies to me and what I am going through in my life day to day and why today this is the quick quote or phrase is the one that I got. So for the first sentence Don't go from the frying pan into the fire, I think that is telling me slow down you can't do everything you think you can do all at once and still be ok your going to stress yourself out I will burn in that fire. Leap into a cool body of water instead, pertaining to me meaning, take what you can handle. If it is too much get some things off your plate and relax. Do what makes you happy instead of jumping into the fire everyday, jump into that pool its much better! I am happy I got this phrase today and am finally realizing its ok that I can't do everything I want to do and have everything I want I need to be patient with myself and things will come and go in life as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment