So I woke up today so much worse than I have been feeling, So its not very fun I have a cold and it sucks. I hate being sick and I have
absolutely no energy. I tried to sleep after work all day today and I would fall asleep for about fifteen minutes and then wake up again... not fun at all I need some better medicine I think!! But I am looking forward to tomorrow, Jared and I are going to Salt Lake because he has an internship interview with
Walmart down there, and then we are going to go shopping and go out to dinner somewhere! I am excited to get out of
logan, but I don't think that the weather is supposed to be very good so that sucks but I am really excited to go I need something new to wear anyways!!
No comments:
Post a Comment