Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just Another Day

There hasn't been a whole lot happening in my life lately just the same old same old day after day. Blogging everyday for me is getting harder and harder. I say the same thing every other post and I always leave it until the end of the night because I never have anything to say. But I will keep blogging everyday and hopefully I will have more things to talk about as it gets to be better weather which will make me in a better mood. My blog seems so pointless to other peoples blog that I read, but I know it is good for me to keep up this commitment with blogging because I feel like I give up on things when they get hard. I have yet to finish any of my procrastinations that I previously blogged about earlier this week but hoping for that to happen tomorrow after a day at school and work.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley! you guys are so dang cute :) I love reading your blog i'm glad you are tryin to do it everyday! i wish i was that good!! You could blog random things like 3 things you love/hate and 3 things jared love/hates. Totally random info about yourself :) Start blog stalkin tons of people you will get some good ideas :) :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete