Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Strange Things are Happnen'?"

The Toy story song is stuck in my head because there is something so STRANGE that I found out today, I didn't hear it from anyone just doing alittle facebook and blog stalking and... "you learn something new everyday"... right? I just can't seem to get it off my mind because it is someone I am close with, anyways I will figure out what is going on sooner or later, but enough with the STRANGE things that are going on.


I hope everyone is proud, I finally got my cricket out of the box today! I was in the spare room upstairs putting some stuff away and I saw my cricket still sitting in the same spot sense December. I feel so bad that I hadn't opened it because I begged Jared to get me that for Christmas, so today was the day, even though I don't have the table I have been waiting for. I still put it together and I did cut out one word but there is just not enough room on the desk that it is on now. But I am excited I finally have it out and I am going to try out the vinyl asap I have been wanting to do that for quite some time now so I can't wait to have some spare time to start doing that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment