I was so excited today when Jared took me to the store and finally bought me my table I have been waiting to have so I could get all my cricket and scrapbook stuff somewhat organized. I had
alot of fun messing around on my cricket and trying out how to do vinyl! I am so excited to create something to put on my walls at home but I have yet to find something I really want to do. I will take pictures tomorrow of the vinyl I put on some bins, and my new table, because the
battery in my camera is dead but I am so excited to show you all, and to get busy with all the fun stuff! I never thought a 40 dollar table would make me SO HAPPY! Let me know if you have any good sayings or quotes or just any ideas for me I would
defiantly appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment