Sunday, March 21, 2010

I don't want MONDAY to come!

I DO NOT WANT MONDAY TO COME!!

I am so not ready to go back to school and get on that stupid schedule of school, work, home, sleep, school, work home, sleep. I absolutly loved having time away from school iT was so relaxing and refreshing! I had so much free time that I don't want it to end. Although I didn't get everything done that I wanted to I did some fun things over the week and am glad I didn't just spend time cleaning away, I needed to just have some time for me I think! But tomorrow is the end of a fun week and I have to go back to school in the morning, and then work after that.... I hope that the week will go by pretty fast, I am already ready for the weekend to be here! (I think I am going to have a long week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment